About our Firm
Our Approach
Estate Planning
Business Planning
Contact Us
Directions / Hours
Map To Our Office

Sutton Law Office, P.A.
Windmill Village Building 4
7211 W. 98th Terrace, Suite 140
Overland Park, KS 66212


The documents involved in setting up an S-Corporation are:

  1. Articles of Incorporation.  We will prepare and file these on your behalf with the Secretary of State.  These are a public record and a copy will be provided to you in your corporate record book.

  2. BylawsThis is an internal document, the original of which will be provided to you in your corporate record book.

  3. Minutes We will prepare the initial Minutes for you and will provide the original Minutes to you in your corporate record book.  You may retain us to prepare your annual minutes on your behalf or you may prepare your annual minutes yourself.

  4. Stock Certificates We will prepare your Stock Certificates and provide them to you in your corporate record book.

  5. Federal Tax Forms.    We will prepare Form SS-4 (Application for Employer Identification Number) and will obtain your EIN for you.  We will also prepare and file Form 2553 (S-status election).


Limited Liability Corporation

Copyright by Sutton Law Office, P.A.   All rights reserved.